Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Create A Calendar!!!!


Make-a-Calendar class will be held late November, early December. I will schedule dates and times with each participant to make sure I can accommodate all participants schedules. Can’t make it to a class, but would still like a calendar kit – I will mail the kit directly to you with detailed instructions, just add $4.80 to the $12.00 cost of your 1st calendar and $10.00 for each additional calendar purchased. Worried about your kids – Bring them along. Any other questions or concerns, just ask me – I am sure we can come up with a solution to allow you to attend the class.

All women can use a purse calendar. They can keep this calendar close at hand to record all their important dates and times. I am using the Create-a-Calendar kit that is found in the Holiday Mini Catalog.

The kit includes everything that you will need, plus I will have all my stamp sets and other embellishments available for you to use to personalize the calendar to you or your recipient's style. To give your calendar additional style, I will bind your calendar with a metal spine (bronze or silver).Your first calendar is $12 and any additional calendars are $10. These calendars will make great gifts for teachers, friends and family! Remember all the stocking stuffer and little thanks yous, you like to give to show your appreciation (hair stylist, girlfriends or doctors). Payment due at class (cash/check) or I can send you a PayPal invoice near your class date.

Preregistration for this class is a MUST as I have to order these calendars so they are here in time for class. Preregister by November 10 directly to my email.

Register Soon!

joys of crafting and fellowship,
Mindy Andreyo

No comments: