Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Homemade cards for sale

High Quality Homemade Cards for Sale!!! 1 for $3.00 or 4 for $10.00, plus shipping of $4.00.

The Thanksgiving & Christmas cards will be mailed directly to you for you to personalize and mail to your recipient.





I will also take orders and create cards per your personal requirements for any holiday. Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, Valentines, Easter, Halloween, Birthday, Sympathy or Thank you cards.

I accept payment with Paypal or personal check. Also check out the classes I am offering and the crafter's club. They are great times with friends or an opportunity to make new ones.

joys of crafting and fellowship,
Melinda Andreyo

1 comment:

Mary said...

All of your cards for sale are lovely. If I did not make my own I certainly would buy some from you.

Mary